Missed cut off date

Hi,

I was thinking of organising the CITO event but it looks like I've missed the 2 week deadline by a day. Can I still register some other way?

We will probably still go ahead with the event in some form but it would be awesome to have it recognised as a CITO event if possible!

I'm guessing what you are really wanting is to hold a CITO Event on April 25 or 26, so that attendees would get the souvenir?

"recognised" as a CITO event? Submit it as a CITO event and if published, it will be a CITO event.

I would suggest that you get in contact with your reviewer, and see if the 2 week minimum deadline could be waived, in order to get it published soon enough to qualify for the souvenir. This would put a bit of pressure on your reviewer, though.

Of course, the other concern is that less than 2 weeks notice will limit the number of people who would attend.

Did you find my post in your other CITO thread helpful?

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol
Did you find my post in your other CITO thread helpful?

I did thanks :)

Submit it as a CITO event and if published, it will be a CITO event.

I gave that a go but unfortunately the date selector wouldn't let me pick the 25th - I don't have a review assigned yet either.

Okay, thanks.

Ah, well, the cut-off date for the 2015 CITO souvenir is quite strict then. (Perhaps it's quite strict for all events?)

Sounds like you are out of luck for holding a CITO on that weekend for this year.

You could still host a CITO event, but it will just be a regular CITO, and attendees won't receive a souvenir.

To find a local reviewer, you can check recently published caches. I just checked some of the caches you've found, ones that were placed last year, and it looks like there's just one reviewer.

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol