TB log in DISCOVERED IT

SteveKlippy

Hi all,

I found a TB few days ago, but because I didn't have a proper computer n Internet for quiet a while during work situation, then I thought that I'll wait until I get back home n will log in that I retrieved this TB ....

But then someone else already report it as a missing TB before I got a chance to log in.

And I only found three options by the time I had The Internet ... "Discovered it" "Grab I from somewhere else" and "write note"

I choose discovered it, but with this log in, the TB doesn't appear in my trackable inventory.

How can I fixed this ?

Thank you.

Rgds,

SteveKlippy

Hi all,

I found a TB few days ago, but because I didn't have a proper computer n Internet for quiet a while during work situation, then I thought that I'll wait until I get back home n will log in that I retrieved this TB ....

But then someone else already report it as a missing TB before I got a chance to log in.

And I only found three options by the time I had The Internet ... "Discovered it" "Grab I from somewhere else" and "write note"

I choose discovered it, but with this log in, the TB doesn't appear in my trackable inventory.

How can I fixed this ?

Thank you.

Rgds,

SteveKlippy

If you have the TB "GRAB it from somewhere else" and it will then show as in your possession.

In the log on the TB page, explain you have it. It will reassure the TB owner that it is not lost!

(I think someone has been a bit quick off the mark, to mark the TB as missing, unless you have had it rather a long time.) :)

Edited by Bear and Ragged

Hi all,

How can I fixed this ?

Thank you.

Rgds,

SteveKlippy

If you have the TB "GRAB it from somewhere else" and it will then show as in your possession.

In the log on the TB page, explain you have it. It will reassure the TB owner that it is not lost!

(I think someone has been a bit quick off the mark, to mark the TB as missing, unless you have had it rather a long time.) :)

That is pretty big leap in logic. If the TB is in a cache it can only be marked missing by the TB owner (not likely) or the CO (more likely). Being a good consentious owner he goes out to do maintenance and takes note of missing TB's. Goes home and makes his cache page correct. He has no idea when the last visit was unless it was logged which it wasn't in this case so takes appropriate action.

The biggest complaint about trackables is that the cache listing shows missing TB's and now some want to criticize a CO who addresses the issue and makes his cache page accurate. Sounds like darned if you do and darned if you don't here. The CO can't be condemned both ways.

This might be described as jumping to a conclusion wihtout all (or any actually) of the facts.

Edited by Walts Hunting