help, hiding multicache

Lellynelly

I have hidden the cache but to find it you have to answer clues about what you see at various locations.

I just went on to register it but I don't understand the form.

First it says 'stage one' and then 'posted co-ordinates' which I assume would be where I would post the co-ordinates (virtual cache) where the trail starts.

this is also where the first clue must be answered.

but on this stage one there is no 'description box, so nowhere to write the clue.

when I click on 'add a stage' (there are 5 altogether) there is a description box where I assume I can put a clue. it is there on all stages except the first.

Presumably it is at the first stage where I need to give the co-ordinates of the actual cache with the numbers missing so the hunter knows which digits to put where for the final GZ

the answers to all the clues are numbers which go to fill in the missing numbers on the final resting place of the physical cache.

Someone help me please? - I spent hours doing this and now I can't work out how to publish it

Lellynelly

Only Lellynelly can definitively say how they dealt with this, but I have a guess.

In the form, it asks for "Stage 1 (Posted Coordinates)". These are the coordinates at which the icon will be placed on the map and that will be shown at the top of the cache listing. Since this isn't a waypoint but rather the "location" of the cache, there isn't an associated description box like you normally have for waypoints. Rather, you would put any relevant information into the cache's description.