Caches accessible from Beijing airport?

HelTom

We are changing planes in early March in Beijing. There is more than eight hours during daytime to wait so I thought that we could try and make a log in another country. One of our team has a multiple entry visa and could go caching somewhere between Beijing and the airport. Are there any caches someone could recommend? I mean caches that could be reached and logged during a couple of hours from the airport - and return to catch the flight in the evening?

Traffic congestion in Beijing is an usual practice. There has a train from airpot to city centre. The journal is around 30~40 minutes. The final station is Dongzhimen. Afterward tranfer to metro to Yonghegong for two virtual caches, to Olympic Sport Ctr for two physical caches. If time is ok, take metro to Tiananmen.

I am still interested in finding a geocache near Beijing airport! I will have a visa for China, yes. It would be fun to meet up with another geocacher, but I'm also prepared to go out on my own. A find in China is worth a taxi ride, I suppose. :) I'll be spending the week elsewhere in China, but the geocache density is depressing... Beijing airport might be my best solution for a find in China.