Forum member type - Premium or regular?

LaughterOnWater

On the forums I am still listed as a PM, but I have not been a PM for about 6 months because I have not logged out and back in. Don't tell anyone, but I still have access to the OT forums.

I had the same thing happen when our PM lapsed for a while. Access to OT, too.

Then, one day, poof, no access to OT, though it still showed as PM on the forum.

Now that you've outed yourself on the forum, don't be surprised if a moderator "fixes" it for you. I've seen it happen. :ph34r:

B.

On the forums I am still listed as a PM, but I have not been a PM for about 6 months because I have not logged out and back in. Don't tell anyone, but I still have access to the OT forums.

Then, one day, poof, no access to OT, though it still showed as PM on the forum.

Now that you've outed yourself on the forum, don't be surprised if a moderator "fixes" it for you. I've seen it happen. :ph34r:

B.

:laughing:

Yep. About two hours after I mentioned the basic/pmo thing - someone decided to "help".

- OT isn't as fun as it used to be anyway...

B.

:laughing:

Yep. About two hours after I mentioned the basic/pmo thing - someone decided to "help".

- OT isn't as fun as it used to be anyway...

I don't really care. I don't use this forum anymore anyway (just to help new guys a bit in the Getting Stared Forum). I perfer to chate with cool guys like Mr.Yuck in a different forum.