Release Notes - February 12, 2014

Moun10Bike

Read the last update's release notes

Release Notes

The latest release of Geocaching.com is a combination of bug fixes, text updates and other cool stuff that will make the site run smoother and faster. If you happen to visit one our trade show booths, you'll also get to see our updated trade show page.

This link takes me to the January 28th Release Notes, not February 12th...

MrsB :)

That's because the link always goes to the release notes for the last update, not the release notes for the current update.

The February 12th Release Notes are pretty short, so you may have missed them:

Release Notes

The latest release of Geocaching.com is a combination of bug fixes, text updates and other cool stuff that will make the site run smoother and faster. If you happen to visit one our trade show booths, you'll also get to see our updated trade show page.

That's because the link always goes to the release notes for the last update, not the release notes for the current update.

The February 12th Release Notes are pretty short, so you may have missed them:

Release Notes

Ah.

OK

:D

Thanks... I was expecting to find a long list of details liberally peppered with bullet points!

MrsB

No changes on that: http://forums.Ground...dpost&p=5346427

topic.

No panning, no zooming, map is viewable only after changing the mapsource.

I'm not sure what you mean. The map on that cache is working fine for me.

I just checked this one from the cited post: http://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC4WVXE_minion-rush-yellow-banana-quest and it still exhibits the frozen map syndrome for me. I'm using Firefox 26.0 (no greasemonkey) and Win 7.