PQ generation broken 20140417

EngPhil

Just ran a new query, named it for the server time when I created it runtime 17 April 2014 04:22:20) and it ran inside 3 minutes.

Interesting. Mine are all recurring ones. I don't want to generate an adhoc one and have it count against my limits to test.

My wife just informed me that she's getting her regular PQs, too, so it seems to be just something weird about mine :(

Are PQs still split across servers on odd/evens? All four of my ungenerated PQs have odd IDs....

As far as I know, yes, the queries are split on an odd/even basis. I know they were less than two weeks ago, when my odd-numbered queries wouldn't run until they gently kicked the hamsters. And for some reason it seems to almost always be the odd-numbered queries that "get stuck".

--Larry

Our account had 4 recurring PQ's set for today - we got the 1 even-numbered one, didn't get any of the 3 odd-numbered ones.

Is IT aware that this server bug is occurring today?

I contacted Groundspeak by e-mail about the problem a couple of hours ago. No word back so far, but it's still early morning at Frog Central.

--Larry