Log Books

Team Coal 2012

Is there a place I can print out logs for in the geocaches?

For example: If I come to a cache that the log book is wet and would love to help out and replace it but, I couldn't find out where to print off extra log books to carry with me.

Please Help.

Than You!

Are many log books actually printed out, or are they just the small notebooks one buys in the Dollar Store type of places?

B)

I wouldn't waste the ink printing out something for a log book for someone else's cache that is more than lkely going to get wet again.

A "needs maintenance" log should be posted on the cache page, if nothing else to alert the cache owner to the condition of their cache.

B.

What name do I print out on the logs? Real name or my user name here?

Use your Geocaching name when you sign the log. A Cache Owner or other cacher who sees your real name on the log wouldn't recognize it as you who found a cache. For nano logs, you may have to come up with something shorter, like '64KG'.

What name do I print out on the logs? Real name or my user name here?

Use your Geocaching name when you sign the log. A Cache Owner or other cacher who sees your real name on the log wouldn't recognize it as you who found a cache. For nano logs, you may have to come up with something shorter, like '64KG'.

Thanks, Ill do that.