Magellan Communicator software

I tried to use the communicator to download caches to my Explorist 310. It showed that the communicator was not found. I had this issue before and had to re-download the communicator. Now when I try to download the communicator software, it will not complete the download and gives errors. I tried several time to contact Magellan by e-mail and chat...no reply. I am about ready to look at another device...Any else have a Magellan software issue?

HELP - I am missing great caching weather...

My sympathies. I also have had trouble downloading the Magellan Communicator and finally got a 'how to' email from the company.

All very well, but I'm still not able to use it because of my update to Windows 10. Apparently their program isn't compatible with the new version.

Very frustrating!

I tried to use the communicator to download caches to my Explorist 310. It showed that the communicator was not found. I had this issue before and had to re-download the communicator. Now when I try to download the communicator software, it will not complete the download and gives errors. I tried several time to contact Magellan by e-mail and chat...no reply. I am about ready to look at another device...Any else have a Magellan software issue?

You don't need the communicator. Download the GPX file to your computer and after connecting your GPS copy that file to your GPS' geocaches folder. I'm sure it's in your manual (it took me seconds to find this info online and I don't even have a Magelan) <_<

As you are a premium member you can also run pocket queries and copy that the same way loading multiple caches at once.

You don't need the communicator. Download the GPX file to your computer and after connecting your GPS copy that file to your GPS' geocaches folder. I'm sure it's in your manual (it took me seconds to find this info online and I don't even have a Magelan) <_<

As you are a premium member you can also run pocket queries and copy that the same way loading multiple caches at once.

Thanks for the tips - It takes a little bit longer but OK. Also I will check on pocket queries...

My sympathies. I also have had trouble downloading the Magellan Communicator and finally got a 'how to' email from the company.

All very well, but I'm still not able to use it because of my update to Windows 10. Apparently their program isn't compatible with the new version.

Very frustrating!

I also went to Windows 10 - I reverted my wife's laptop to windows 7 and it still wouldn't work. Also Magellan tech support is lacking...If ever I look for another GPS it will not be a Magellan. (I am also having problems with my Magellan driving GPS)