garmin GPSmap 62

hi all just having some dramers loading cache details to my Garmin GPSmap 62 I have used the same device for some time now with no problem. I have loaded the updated plugin software twice garmin recognises that the unit is pluged in and removed and reinstated the device from main site with no success any help with this problem would be appreciated I am running Windows 7 with Internet Explorer

Does your computer recognize the gpsr as a separate drive? In other words, can you save a pocket query .gpx file (or a .gpx file for a single cache) and manually copy it to the garmin/gpx folder on your unit or the unit's sd card?

Edited by geodarts

thanks all for your help with this problem after trying some of your suggested ideas and some back and forth with geocaching hq and many hours behind the screen I seemed to have resolved the problem all be it not quit sure how. some software downloads from garmin and some tweaks on windows 7 may have held the key. I believe by one of the emails I received from geo hq that the main problem first originated with them and not my device they were still very helpful on this issue now time to get back out there for a play cheers :rolleyes: