Garmin 62/64 Keypad Wear

I have a refurbished Garmin 60CSx and want to replace it. Do the 62 and 64 series suffer from the same keypad button wear that the 60 series does? My original 60CSx wore the labels off of several buttons and the refurbished unit, which I just got in November, is already showing wear on the 'in' and 'out' buttons. The black out layer wears off and the white of the letters is exposed, leaving the letters illegible.

If this is a problem with the newer units, I may go with an Oregon. I just wanted to get some input from you folks that are using the newer units. I know there aren't many 64's out there yet but there are bunches of 62's.

Since they redesigned the buttons from the 60 series, how are they holding up?

I never had problems with the 60, but the 62s started to wear within a few months. Both garmin and a third party warranty provider believed that the wear was cosmetic and not covered by them. I am not sure how much I will be using the 62s anymore - but it has gotten to the point where I am considering sending it in for out of warranty refurbishing. I hate to pay garmin more to replace a design flaw so the buttons are what the buttons are. I have regretted that I did not get the unit at REI and returned it under their old lifetime satisfaction policy.

I have wondered if the same kind of problems will show up on the 64.