Monterra Issues

Hi everyone,from reading on here there is a issue on the monterra about the unit not registering distance to destination and time to destination im amazed how this could have been sorted before sales of the unit do they not do product testing anything extra info would be greatfull on updatesand what other problems are there i bought this as a replacement for my Oregon 400t which has seen six years service.

another question i dont really want to use opencaching.com i want to use geocaching.com i assume this does not make any difference as i want to keep cahes done in order so to speak and be messing around from one to the other cheers fellow goecachers of the world from sunny kent UK

The Monterra can use both sites. There is a countdown, but not in the small data fields (4 options shown when using the compass), only in the geocaching mode (as far as I can tell(). Don't know about time to destination though.

[/q

cheers done update and happy ish