Southampton Trackables

Hello everyone,

Sorry I haven't introduced myself before now.

I am sorry to say that an unexpected life event has temporarily stopped me from caching. I have a total of 36 trackables in my inventory. I was hoping to place them all this week as i was waiting for my phone to be fixed. My friend also has an additional 2 trackables that they will be giving to me so in total i have 38 trackables that i cannot place. I will be caching again soon but i feel that it is very selfish of me to hold on to them until then, i would rather they were being enjoyed by others.

So, to the point of this thread, i would really appreciate if any fellow geocachers in the Southampton could kindly take them off my hands and place them. Please feel free to have a look in my inventory and choose which trackables you would like to collect from me and place. All trackables will have to be logged as being passed along before collection to avoid confusion.

Thank you in advance

Kind regards

emmi

Hi, all of you here :-)

Did you do anything new in this issue, i.e. to place GC and TB to any cache so they can moving on?

My question is driven primary by this - there is unknown cache http://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC172XZ_north-east in Czech where coordinates are written on two TB and the North one is hold by xeminiix for a year. Please - if anybody from you can (1) place this TB to any cache, do it and (2) please, send me through Geaocaching contact http://coord.info/PR4WPHB the North part of cache coordinates :-)

For xeminiix - I wish you all the best and I hope, that your life event is over and solved!

Regards, JJ

Edited by j_twice