Garmin 64St - Using Micro SD Cards & Preloaded Caches

I have the following two questions on putting .gpx files on a Garmin 64st. Thanks in advance for your help!

1) USING MICRO SD CARD

I have a Garmin 64st. I bought a Scan Disk Ultra Plus 64 gb SD card to load .gpx files for an upcoming trip. I loaded one .gpx file for the trip via the SD adapter on the computer. I created a /Garmin/GPX folder to put it in. When I put the micro SD in the Garmin it does not bring up the caches on the loaded .gpx file. What steps do I need to take to see the caches on my device?

2) PRELOADED CACHES

Also, the preloaded caches do not appear. What do I need to do to have them appear on my device?

1) The card needs to be formatted in FAT32 format. It is probably not formatted that way.

2) Are you sure? It could be they are too far away or you have a filter in place. If not, then try a master reset.

Thank you Red90! Your suggestions worked.

1) I downloaded miniaide-fat32 from CNET and formatted the micro sd. Then put the .gpx files in a Garmin/GPX folder on the micro sd, plugged it into the Garmin, and it worked! For those who will need the formatting tool the link follows.

http://download.cnet.com/MiniAide-Fat32-Formatter/3055-2094_4-75701815.html?tag=pdl-redir

2)I did a master reset. I am sure they were not showing but they are showing now.