Outcome

Thank you to the few on here that gave me fair hearing, welcomed me, offered solutions, strategies and were genuinely interested. I appreciate it and would like to wish you all the best.

I would particularly like to thank those who offered apologies for the behaviour of their associates on here. I always value that sort of grace,dignity and kindness. Therefore, if you send me your email address via private mail I would like to do something really nice for you in return. Just so you know, I will be deleting my account here in the next day or two.

As for the rest of you, I suggest you don't come to Ireland, your sort of breath taking arrogance is not welcome here.

Narcissus.... get some help, you clearly need it, and I say that with a genuine concern for your state of mind.

As for the rest of you, I suggest you don't come to Ireland, your sort of breath taking arrogance is not welcome here.

Narcissus.... get some help, you clearly need it, and I say that with a genuine concern for your state of mind.

Wow! Talk about breath taking arrogance. You really need to look in a mirror!!

Edited by uxorious

Wow! Talk about breath taking arrogance. You really need to look in a mirror!!

No. Those that she was speaking to totally deserve what she is serving up. There was some seriously unnecessary maliciousness in her earlier thread.

Just so you know, I will be deleting my account here in the next day or two.

You can't.

Help Center → My Account → My Account and Profile

2.26. Deleting My Account

To disable your account, please visit your membership page.

Although accounts are never permanently deleted, they can certainly be disabled. Each account created on Geocaching.com is assigned a Member ID which remains as a historical record in our system. If you choose to delete all public profile information or adopt caches or trackables, you can do so before your account is disabled. Disabling your account will cancel your email subscriptions and future payments. Note that account changes may take up to 24 hours to take effect. If you have an active PayPal subscription, you may need to contact PayPal directly to cancel it.

B.

As much I'm sure we would all be entertained by another mind-numbing thread like the one from earlier, let me remind you of Keystone's closing statement:

As this conversation has degenerated into back and forth attacks, I'm closing the thread at this time.

Let's leave the subject of plastic cache containers alone for awhile, and not start any "continuation" threads. Thank you.

I hope those that apologized on behalf of others please recant their apology on behalf of others.

I don't. The OP was merely reacting to the rudeness and aggressiveness of others. Good for her for standing up for herself. I actually felt that had the moderators intervened much sooner we might not have this mess.

I hope those that apologized on behalf of others please recant their apology on behalf of others.

I don't. The OP was merely reacting to the rudeness and aggressiveness of others. Good for her for standing up for herself. I actually felt that had the moderators intervened much sooner we might not have this mess.

I disagree on your first point, the OP was very aggressive to start with and got worse from there, I do however agree on your second point.

Edited by Roman!