Taft Shooter's Challenge 2014

elrojo14

This is the Taft Shooter's Challenge 2014 (TSC 2014)! This will be a challenging, timed Geocaching race where the fastest time wins!

All firearms and ammunition will be provided for your use with your registration fee (will be kept low just to cover ammunition and target costs).

This is a variable start, timed race. You can start the race anytime between 8 AM and 12 PM. The awards event will start around 5 PM and end by 7 PM.

http://coord.info/GC5BQT2

Saturday November 29, 2014! This really is a great and fun event and I hope we keep growing year after year!

That looks like fun !

Got my other 2/3rds average on PPC & IDPA. We'd probably make a good team.

Shame it's too far away for us.

We'll be watching this one.

We have hotels. It would be worth it. There is a ton of fun caching in the Taft area and you could even head over to the Carrizo Plain on Sunday.

We are just under two weeks to go until the greatest shooting competition in California. The Taft Shooter's Challenge is an Amazing Raceesque Geocaching and .22 LR shooting event that takes place in and around Taft, CA on Saturday November 29, 2014. You can show up to start anytime between 7 AM and noon. Depending if you enter the Rookie or Veteran Class the course should take 2-4 hours to complete. An awards ceremony will be held at Hot Stone Pizza later at 5 PM.

Entry is only $40 per team of 1-4 persons and all firearms and ammunition is provided. Trophies and shooting awards will be awarded! Please ask if you have any questions and I hope to see you there!