Not getting Geocache Along a Route

Barbpretz

I've done this before with no problem. But this time, I set up my route, set it to run a pocket query and set a date for run time. After giving it multiple days to run, I still have not gotten an e-mail with the GPX. When I go to Preview, all I see is this:

"Geocaching > Hide and Seek A Geocache > Search For Geocaches

Running Pocket Query:

Rockville hotel to Olney Edit Gallery

Map this Location

New Search

Practice "Cache In Trash Out®"

While out geocaching, bring a bag with you to pick up trash along the way. Visit the Cache In Trash Out® page to learn more about CITO."

Is something not working? Has something changed since I did this same thing (along a different route) in November. I'm leaving for my trip tomorrow, so any help would be appreciated.

Hi there,

I spoofed into your account and saw that the query had run a few hours ago, but was surprised it wasn't in your Pocket Queries Ready to Download section. After fiddling around with it a bit, a query was successfully generated.

One possible problem was that you had checked "I own" in the filter list on that query. If you don't own any geocaches along that route, then the query would not have found any results. In any case, you should have received an email with a link by now. If not, you can download the query straight from your Pocket Queries page.

Chris