Any advice caching in Vietnam Cambodia & Laos?

ANNARCHY

I was in Vietnam last year and there's not a lot of geocaches there. I've just done a PQ and the results say there are only 51 active caches in the whole country. When I went, there was only 47 so there's an increase. Most of the caches you will do will be virtuals or earthcaches. It looks like there's a couple of new ones in Ho Chi Minh City. Enjoy your visit. I did!!

Thank you for the note! Will do. 2nd trip; first

I was in Vietnam last year and there's not a lot of geocaches there. I've just done a PQ and the results say there are only 51 active caches in the whole country. When I went, there was only 47 so there's an increase. Most of the caches you will do will be virtuals or earthcaches. It looks like there's a couple of new ones in Ho Chi Minh City. Enjoy your visit. I did!!

I was in Cambodia and Vietnam a couple years ago.

If you are going after traditionals read the logs first as lots of cachers log fake finds (on missing caches) just so they can color the country in.

One cacher even logged a FTF on a missing container.

Phnom Kulen National Park was an interesting cache of course don't forget to see Angkor Wat.

I'll be in Vientiane Laos in February next year hopefully I find a real cache there so I can color in Laos.

Holiday trip to Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos in my bucket list now on the planning phase. Looking at early May. Any more advise and experiences very welcome.

Few Caches in Hanoi. Is it "easy" to use local transport to get around.

Hi I hope you enjoyed your travels to Vietnam. We are going soon, did you find many caches there?