Multiple waypoints Dakota 20

Team Duck&Co

Hi All,

I now have for a few months my first GPS, a Garmin dakota 20 and I'm having a lot of geo-cache fun with this device.

I do have a question about the waypoint-manager. I have a couple of Mystery's solved and I want to add the soved coords in my device, but I don't know how I can add more then 2 waypoints.

I added current location as waypoint, and than I changed the location and name matching the Mystery. I did that twice, but the third time, my first waypoint was override by the new one and I cannot figure out why and how I can solve this.

basically I have 5 solved Mystery's that I want to add but I can only add 2 coords or I have to put them in everything when I want to go the next one.

Hope someone can help me.

greets,

Team Duck304

(Netherlands)

Hi All,

I now have for a few months my first GPS, a Garmin dakota 20 and I'm having a lot of geo-cache fun with this device.

I do have a question about the waypoint-manager. I have a couple of Mystery's solved and I want to add the soved coords in my device, but I don't know how I can add more then 2 waypoints.

I added current location as waypoint, and than I changed the location and name matching the Mystery. I did that twice, but the third time, my first waypoint was override by the new one and I cannot figure out why and how I can solve this.

basically I have 5 solved Mystery's that I want to add but I can only add 2 coords or I have to put them in everything when I want to go the next one.

Hope someone can help me.

greets,

Team Duck304

(Netherlands)

If you are using "Enter next stage", that's how that function works. I use "Mark Waypoint" for each stage or final and name them appropriately.

{name}1

{name}2

{name}final

etc.