Canada 2014 by Landsharkz

Toojin

Toojin, thanks so much for the post! Sometimes we're so busy marketing our new coins through our social media channels that we forget to share the news here.

Robbie Craig's artwork lends itself so well to coin design and we're very happy with this partnership. The other coin which has Robbie's art is the Canada 2013 (Cariboo) Geocoin. We have it for sale here: http://landsharkz.ca/canada-coin

Nevadanick - shipping went up again in Canada on March 31 (last week). Sorry :(. We have a US reseller and I'll let them know that we have this one available.

/Helen

I fully understand that postage is out of the control of sellers. ....

It's just unfortunate that shipping alone can determine whether you buy coins ... or not.

Encountered this last Christmas too. There is a source (the ONLY source) of a certain cookie found in Canada. A relative really liked them so we found the website, but had to pass on those too. The cookies would have been $12-18 ... and the shipping by UPS and/or postal would have been $32-35 due to the box size required for lightweight cookies, which were not all THAT large. :huh:

I don't know what it costs to ship a box of 500 (or so) coins from the mints in China, but if it was anywhere near the kind of postal costs they are charging 'the public' these days for 1 or 2 coins, the cost of coin shipping would have be TRIPLE the coin minting cost shipping from China to ...(?)...

Anyway ... still a VERY nice coin !! Maybe we'll hear what seller here has them ... :)