Put pic of geocoin on profile?

sozzer1

Hi all. I have been going crazy tying to find out how you put pictues on your public profile page. I already have my own personal picture , but have noticed a lot of people have pictures of their achievement coins or events they have attended etc etc.

I am only new to this great hobby and although nearing 200 finds, I have been trying for ages to put a picture of the 100 find achievement coin, bought for me by my brother. What is the procedure to putting it on your public profile page or can someone direct me to somewhere that would tell me how to do it. Thanks. Sue

Go to Your Profile. On the right side, top box is a link to View Public Profile, click on it. Look for a link to Edit Public Profile then enter your content.

After you click on Edit Your Profile (at the top center of the page), another page will come up and there will be another View/Edit Your Account at the bottom of that page. Click on that and that's where you can change or add your picture.

Edited by steben6

Thanks to Bear and Ragged / Steben6 / Droo

I'm afraid its still not sorted. I know how to upload and have uploaded the geo coin picture onto my profile, but there was nowhere I could see that would allow you just to put it on your profile page without it being a replacement. It offered me two changes, one of my avatar and one of my profile picture. I dont want to change my profile picture, so for now I've changed my avatar to the coin image.

Its very difficult to explain what I want to do. Perhaps if you look at the public profile of a fellow cacher of mine who lives nearby - Sir PhilPamAndRob you will see how his fabulous page looks with all his achievement coins displayed together with his events pictures. I guess I will just have to ask him how he did it. :rolleyes: Thanks anyway, I know I am probably just being incredibly dim. Sue

Edited by sozzer1