Total GB non trad %

(If you can't, it's 84.95% trads and 15.05% non-trads.)

Now I'm curious. What's the breakdown of micros vs everything else? :);)

My database is currently showing 66,202 caches actually LISTED as 'Micro' but a lot of micros i.e. 35mm film pot size or smaller... are listed as 'Other'.

(If you can't, it's 84.95% trads and 15.05% non-trads.)

Now I'm curious. What's the breakdown of micros vs everything else? :);)

My database is currently showing 66,202 caches actually LISTED as 'Micro' but a lot of micros i.e. 35mm film pot size or smaller... are listed as 'Other'.

... Or as 'Not Listed' as they are Nano (Which is 'Micro' anyway!)

Edited by Bear and Ragged

When I noticed my Trad % was about 90.5 I resolved to drive it below 90 - much puzzle solving and multi-collecting and I'm now in the high 87s I think, with plenty of church micro multis to keep the number down.

I'm sure I once heard about a couple of ladies (scotty-dog owners IIRC) who have ZERO trads? Buckinghamshire way?

When I noticed my Trad % was about 90.5 I resolved to drive it below 90 - much puzzle solving and multi-collecting and I'm now in the high 87s I think, with plenty of church micro multis to keep the number down.

I'm sure I once heard about a couple of ladies (scotty-dog owners IIRC) who have ZERO trads? Buckinghamshire way?

Well, at least one lady anyway! bleachedwestie doesn't do trads. She started off with "Earthcaches only", then discovered puzzles and challenges which she likes very much. I often run in to her at CITOs and events. Now anything BUT trads is on her list. 1778 finds to date and NO trads! Nice lady too :)