Pocket Query Caches do not show up on GPS Oregon 600t

Hi I have the following problem I desparately need some help on. I bought a brand new Oregon 600t. When I make a pocket query on the Geocaching.com site and drag and drop the result into de Garmin\GPX file on my Oregon, the caches do not show on my Oregon. I get the message No results found.

I tried the same thing on an Micro SD card, loading the gpx file on it off line on the computer as well as with the card placed in the GPS. Same result, no caches are shown on the GPS.

Next to drag and drop I also tried transporting the GPX file through Basecamp. Same result, the caches won't show on the GPS.

Finally I also tried to transport a single gpx file to the GPS or to the micro SD card. Again the same result.

The filter is on all caches.

Does anybody know how I can get the caches from my pocket query on my gps so that they show up as caches to navigate to?

Just to make sure.... you are unzipping the files, correct?

Assuming that's not your problem and that this ain't your first rodeo, one new difference between the Oregon 600 series and previous models from Garmin is the way the unit handles filters. Filters affect the list and the map and stay in place until you set new filter options. So just double check that the filters aren't excluding all of your caches. It might be good to set it to "Show All", or enable everything and if the caches show up, set up your filter according to your preferences.

Just to make sure.... you are unzipping the files, correct?

Assuming that's not your problem and that this ain't your first rodeo, one new difference between the Oregon 600 series and previous models from Garmin is the way the unit handles filters. Filters affect the list and the map and stay in place until you set new filter options. So just double check that the filters aren't excluding all of your caches. It might be good to set it to "Show All", or enable everything and if the caches show up, set up your filter according to your preferences.

The files are unzipped correctly and the filter is on show all.

Add the pq to a memory card and try it it your old 400t. If it works in there but not in your 600t then try a factory reset and try again.

Tried it, but unfortunately that does not work either :(

Enable all filters, exit geocaching app, then return and clear filters as desired.

Edited by Atlas Cached

Add the pq to a memory card and try it it your old 400t. If it works in there but not in your 600t then try a factory reset and try again.

Tried it, but unfortunately that does not work either :(

Enable all filters, exit geocaching app, then return and clear filters as desired.

The combined remarks of Atlas Cached and Bertram did the trick. After I performed a factory reset, I forgot to check the filters, they were on found caches and those weren't in the selection. Adjusted the filters and now every cache in the Pocket Query shows up. Thanks everyone for your help, I appreciate that very much, wish you all a good weekend. Patries from the Aunties.