Persional Geocoins

chillypenguin

I tried contacting Groundspeak best part of a week ago about purchasing tracking codes for some personal Geocoins.

Originally using the geocoins@geocaching.com e-mail address then the help centre. But alas so far I have only established that unlike pizza you can't eat e-mail!!!

Can anyone suggest an e-mail address that GS will actually respond to, as I am keen to pay them money $$$$$

I tried contacting Groundspeak best part of a week ago about purchasing tracking codes for some personal Geocoins.

Originally using the geocoins@geocaching.com e-mail address then the help centre. But alas so far I have only established that unlike pizza you can't eat e-mail!!!

Can anyone suggest an e-mail address that GS will actually respond to, as I am keen to pay them money $$$$$

Trackable codes are sold in minimums-50 codes, so $150, just for the codes. Are you going to be using that many? No? Then the best way is to buy a TB and use that code. You will use that many? First off, all your designs must be approved by Groundspeak. Second- Will you be having someone make them for you, or are literally making them yourself? Most(if not all) geocoin companies PHD coins or Landsharkz for example do a lot of the work. You provide them with an idea or final design and they do all the work. Minor fixes and graphic design(depending on what you provide them with) , buying the codes, registering them, all that fun stuff.

TL;DR Unless you are actually producing/minting them yourself, or just doing a one off, it's not for you to worry about.