Log Dates Incorrect after Logging

RnCsleuths

I logged a cache today, March 11, 2017, in the new app. When I looked on www.geocaching.com, the log date was March 12. This has happened on other caches logged from the new app. Each time I have had to go to the website, check the cache log and edit the log for the correct date. When will this be fixed? This situation did not exist in the Classic app. I am working on one cache per calendar date and this situation is making that effort needlessly difficult.

There is a long lived time zone bug in processing of drafts (field notes). Just change your time zone in your profile settings until the time match. For example, I have adjusted my time zone setting -8 hours from normal to get correct date in drafts (field notes).

I checked out the link and found I have been in the Pacific time zone all along when I incur this error in log dates posted. So, not sure what the fix is on my end. Thanks for the thought.

You have to change the timezone until the date match. For example, I live in Finland and my time zone is set to Central Time (UTC-6) to get correct dates. In most cases the needed offset is -8 hours.

I changed my timezone preferences this morning online, thought it might be the answer. Rebooted both app and online. Logged this afternoon using the app, and it appears it is automatically choosing Greenwich Mean Time. Didn't happen with the previous app. Is there a fix?

I am having the same problem. I have read the replies and went into my profile and changed to the correct Time Zone. Problem is I have logged a cache on April 1st and it was logged as April 2nd. I have tried editing it for April first but will not update my current streak stats. I had a 574 day streak and now it is gone. Even though I have not missed a day. This would have been 575. Now I have a current streak of 1 day. Is my streak over or is there a way I can recover, cause if not, that was a lot work down the drain.

OK, I deleted the log entry, shutdown the app on my tablet. Then closed my browser and rebooted my PC. Went back into Geocache and logged the geocache again and it worked. Stats are reflecting 575 days now. Wow, too much. Time Zone is corrected. Thanks for the help all.