Olympic Golden Post Box

hello all, I've had an idea and it may kill me, if you'd like to get involved id be

very happy, with only a short time to go until the next Olympics I was thinking we all needed a good challenge! There are a few Olympic Golden Post Boxes caches out there, but there are more than one hundred to set up!

list of Olympic Post boxes

bookmark list

Facebook maybe?

tell me what you think?

ps i think i can say nobody wants a anther micro cache series, it's not hard to find a micro on a post box, make the cacher work for that smile!

Aled

Edited by Celticsun85

ps i think i can say nobody wants a anther micro cache series, it's not hard to find a micro on a post box, make the cacher work for that smile!

Allow me to disagree with that part: if you're setting a cache to bring them to a particular place, why make it hard to find the cache? These locations will likely be in urban(ish) situations, where making a cache difficult to find might lead to unwelcome attention.

personal thoughts.

• Caches to be multi's so the cache icon is gold.
  • physical aspects of the cache ie. size dependant upon induvidual CO's
  • A standard format needs to be availible for everyone to use.
  • last but not least, we need to wait and see if, there will be any more gold post boxes, expecially considering that the UK is not the host nation.

personal thoughts.

• Caches to be multi's so the cache icon is gold.
  • physical aspects of the cache ie. size dependant upon induvidual CO's
  • A standard format needs to be availible for everyone to use.
  • last but not least, we need to wait and see if, there will be any more gold post boxes, expecially considering that the UK is not the host nation.

Multi caches would be good, all post boxes have info on the front of them so they'd be useful for a simple offset cache, it would allow for caches to be placed in better locations if the area around the post box isn't suitable.