GSAK

alligatorsnz

I have been trying to address this issue on the gsak forums, but so far all advise hasn't corrected it... ( wondering if it has something to do with the change in map supports between geocaching and google?

when i open gsak, and go " get geocaches", and then :" google map" i get the script error

Line: 404

char:7

Error" "google" is undefined

Code:0

Url: ( gsak temp file with associated lat long

if i click yes.. nothing happens....

the only thing that has changed for me is upgrading computers from vista to win10, installing gsak on the new machine ( registered copy...)

any tips?

I have been trying to address this issue on the gsak forums, but so far all advise hasn't corrected it... ( wondering if it has something to do with the change in map supports between geocaching and google?

when i open gsak, and go " get geocaches", and then :" google map" i get the script error

[...]

Advice on using Google Maps in GSAK:

http://gsak.net/board/index.php?showtopic=31473&st=0entry236002

Hans

[...] but so far all advise hasn't corrected it... ( wondering if it has something to do with the change in map supports between geocaching and google?[...]

I doubt that you followed Kai Team's advice correctly. There is also no need to wonder about changes in Google Maps. They told you that there was a change. rolleyes.gif

Hans