[BUG] Blocked page while logging

Alessandro94

I noticed that, after passing to Markdown, on the log page of a cache there is a link (How To Format) on the right side.

If I click on this link, a modal with a quick guide is opened. To close it there is a clear X button always on the right side and it works properly, but if I use "Esc" key, then I can't complete the log process since I can't scroll down anymore.

I know it's not a great bug and only a limited group of people use the key to close a modal (consider CS student for example :D :D ), but I think it could be annoying being forced to refresh the page and start logging the cache again.

I confirm this issue (Firefox 43.0.4). Looks like after pressing Escape key the Markdown guide is still in place but invisible hence mouse wheel events are captured by this invisible window.

If I open the Markdown guide again and close it correctly using X in the top right corner, scrolling works like before.