Premium doesn't work with API

Hey guys/girls,

I have a premium account but as of the day I have changed my password API access to the premium caches doesn't seem to work in the geocaching app, GSAK and L4C. Logging in to Geocaching.com clearly state I have a premium account and displays premium caches but non of the apps seem to recognize me as premium. Renewed API token in GSAK, logged in again to other apps but no success.

Anyone an idea?

Gammo_Team

Hey guys/girls,

I have a premium account but as of the day I have changed my password API access to the premium caches doesn't seem to work in the geocaching app, GSAK and L4C. Logging in to Geocaching.com clearly state I have a premium account and displays premium caches but non of the apps seem to recognize me as premium. Renewed API token in GSAK, logged in again to other apps but no success.

Anyone an idea?

Gammo_Team

log out of the apps, log back in.

Go into Groundspeak, https://www.geocaching.com/account/settings/authorizations and decline permission for the apps.

Then re-log in via the apps.

I'd be tempted to log out of the apps, decline permission on Groundspeak, then log back inon the apps.

Or

Delete the apps, and re-install...

GSAK may be better asked/answered on the GSAK forums.

Edited by Bear and Ragged

I have an apple IPhone i6. All of a sudden I am getting no connection when searching for a cache. What happened? Do I need to download something else, and if so ,what? Thank you.

Do you get an error message, and if so, what does it say? Do you see any caches if you view the map?