BUG: "This user is in readonly mode." when activating statistics

Sir-h-c

I recently upgraded my user account to premium membership. Now I'm able to see my caching statistics and want to display it on my public profile.

So I went to the Edit Your Statistics Settings page at http://www.geocaching.com/my/statistics_edit.aspx and checked the box saying Display my caching statistics on my public profile followed by clicking on the Save Changes button. On the following page this action will be rejected saying that "This user is in readonly mode." under the heading. On my public profile the statistics remains hidden.

I noticed the same issue on another premium member account too.

It’s annoying to pay for premium member features that I can’t activate/use.

This is a known issue that we have in our backlog to address. I will raise the issue again to our developers.

I have the same problem, and I've also noticed that I cannot view "Finds per month", "Cumulative Finds per month", or "Distance to finds" on my profile. I just get the blue "?" icon and that information is not shown to me.

Browser: Safari on OS/X Mavericks.

This is a known issue that we have in our backlog to address. I will raise the issue again to our developers.

I have the same problem, and I've also noticed that I cannot view "Finds per month", "Cumulative Finds per month", or "Distance to finds" on my profile. I just get the blue "?" icon and that information is not shown to me.

Browser: Safari on OS/X Mavericks.

The issue of not seeing some of the charts in the statistics is a known issue with Safari failing to display some Google Chart elements. As far as I know, that is not something that Groundspeak can fix.