Found an un-mapped geocache

Redfinch

While out today i came across a geocache that is not mapped. I was walking on a trail and thought to my self that looks like gc cover. looked down and saw a camoed thermas. Opened her up and it was a GC with a log book and items inside. I did not find a GC number/title. Thought that was quite amazing of a find. So I signed the log book and put it back. Its been there for a few years with the last log signed in August 2013. Quite the find, I am up one mystery GC

It could be archived, get a list if past finders and dates they found it the search for those cachers and check their history, even though it may be archived you should still be able to log it.

It could also be the final of a puzzle or multi, the above advice still applies.

Or it could be from another site, they don't get found that often.

While out today i came across a geocache that is not mapped. I was walking on a trail and thought to my self that looks like gc cover. looked down and saw a camoed thermas. Opened her up and it was a GC with a log book and items inside. I did not find a GC number/title. Thought that was quite amazing of a find. So I signed the log book and put it back. Its been there for a few years with the last log signed in August 2013. Quite the find, I am up one mystery GC

Hello, fellow Ontarioan!

Yes, it more than likely is an archived cache. Caches that have been archived don't show up on the map.

Or it could be the final to a mystery/puzzle/challenge cache. The location might be quite a distance away from where you found it.

If you recall the last few usernames, you could do a search to see what caches they found in August 2013.

B.