Geocoin Proxy

Malemotives

This is from a Travel Bug I retrieved on my way south and will be taking back to WA state for its next new home.

What I'm wondering.... since I've not seen these tags anywhere on the Internet, if they are homemade; and if so, where does the identity tracking number come from?

1795816_10152778747638401_2512010022433912243_o.jpg

Edited by Malemotives

It's considered bad form to post the tracking numbers here in the forums, you may want to cover those numbers. :ph34r:

In fact, it's considered 'Bad Form' to post tracking numbers anywhere publicly... Just be careful when posting photos of TBs, and 'naming' TBs in logs, always Name/describe, or use the TB reference number.

Help Centre

2.1. Two code numbers for each Trackable

There are 2 codes for each Trackable.

Reference Code this code, beginning with TBXXXX, is visible for everyone who visits the Trackable page. It is a unique reference number for each item. It can be used to log a note to the Trackable. It will be shown after the activation process.

Tracking Code this code is stamped or engraved on the Trackable. This is the tracking code necessary to log an action on a Trackable, and is meant to be seen only by people who actually have the item in their hands. Please do not show this number in your uploaded photos or in your online notes.

As for 'proxies'?

If its to replace a stolen/missing trackable, I'm more likely to make a bit more effort in its mission. Otherwise it's in the next suitable cache.

Edited by Bear and Ragged