Magellen Explorist GC editing HELP!

Does anyone own this gps?

I have accidentally logged a few caches as "found", but because there is no way of "unlogging" them, I was forced to change the "found" to "not found". This is fine as it reminds me to go back and look again, but if I go into the settings my stats are wrong. I have way more "finds" than I actually have because of my too quick fingers. Unfortunately, due to the forcing of changing the find to a DNF, I also have an equal amount of DNF's. LOL

I use a mac, so looking at the files in Finder after connecting my device, I can't find ANYWHERE where the log is for me to edit.

Does anyone know how to "unfind" a cache on this device??

Thank you. The problem is that there is no "unattempted" option. Just found and not found, needs maintenance, and post a note. I selected "not found" three times in a row to see what would happen, and when I went to recheck the stats not only did it keep the log to the original find, but it then logged all three DNF's as well. So both the lifetime found, and lifetime not found stats keep logging, regardless of how many times I press the button, but they never drop.

I read the link below and searched for "setting.xml", and not only is there no such file, but there are no .xml files AT ALL on my device. I have however opened all of the .inf files to look for somewhere that shows something that relates to lifetime found, and came up with one in the "awards.ini" file, but this changes ONLY the numbers in the awards tab. The stats label still has the incorrect number - and the cache I mistakingly logged still says DNF.

Frustrating.

Change the log from DNF to Unattempted on your device. If that doesn't work, then it's this complicated work around.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=309817