Short Geocaching Video

Marts90

Hey guys, I found out about geocaching pretty recently and decided it would be a cool thing to make a video around to test out some new equipment. The video turned out pretty good and we had a blast making it, it'd be cool if some people more involved in geocaching could check it out!

Hey guys, I found out about geocaching pretty recently and decided it would be a cool thing to make a video around to test out some new equipment. The video turned out pretty good and we had a blast making it, it'd be cool if some people more involved in geocaching could check it out!

Cute video. Why the sock account?

Sock account? Sorry, I'm not down with the lingo.

I certainly wasn't looking to ruin anyones fun, there's a spoiler warning in the description and a bit at the end of the video. It's a hobby we're really getting into, we're planning a follow up vid where we make some caches, which should be a lot of fun!

Trying out caching and some new equipment at the same time just seemed like a good combo :)

Thanks for the comment!

Sock account? Sorry, I'm not down with the lingo. I certainly wasn't looking to ruin anyones fun, there's a spoiler warning in the description and a bit at the end of the video.

A sock is an account made up by a person who already has an account, for the purpose of posting more-or-less anonymously.

- An online/web thing, not something restricted this site.

Your account shows no finds, yet caches are "found" and signed in the video.

And the spoiler warning is why I asked.

"Found out about geocaching pretty recently", yet knew what a spoiler was for this video...