DNF then Found - Not showing up as found online

LaughterOnWater

I posted a dnf, but then decided to go back and give it another try, and found it, so I posted it as found.

One geocaching.com, it shows only the DNF post. Is there a reason the "found" post is not showing? Cheers.

Chris

What's the GC code of the cache?

Did you edit your DNF to "found it"?

Did you log using your phone or on the computer?

Note that for http://coord.info/GC3AVKZ, you should also post a "needs maintenance" log, in addition to the "found it" log.

B.

Pup Patrol,

Thanks for diagnostic questions. Replies below.

What's the GC code of the cache?
GC4B4G1

Did you edit your DNF to "found it"?
I see no way to edit an existing post from the app, so I logged it again and reposted, but apparently, when I got home, only the first post got through when WiFi became available for updating.

Did you log using your phone or on the computer?
I'm using an android tablet with the free app.

Note that for http://coord.info/GC3AVKZ, you should also post a "needs maintenance" log, in addition to the "found it" log.
There doesn't appear to be a button or menu option for "needs maintenance" while posting from the app. The only possibilities are "Found it" and "Did not find". I can see now that on the website, there is also the ability to make a "needs maintenance" post.

Chris

Bear and Ragged,

Thanks for your reply. My replies below.

Tried refreshing the cache page on your computer?

Did you edit the DNF log to a Found It, or post a new Found It log?

I did attempt refreshing the browser cache, so that was not the problem. I tried posting a new "found it" log from the app. I did not edit the original post. I'm not aware of how to view a list of previous log entries from the app, so I hadn't tried editing it from my laptop via the website.

Chris