GEONEWBS

Muzzle flash

My wife and I are are interested in trying this sport and are looking for someone to show us the ropes to get us started , equiptment needed and a little insight on how to use it.

THANKS

Welcome :) We are not the most experienced cachers here, and only use phones to cache with (but we do just fine) so we cant help much with equipment, but we are also a husband wife team (few others sometimes). Not sure where you are located but you may want to post your general area so maybe someone from your area will see your post; we are far north east Florida. We will certainly help anyway we can. If you ever have any questions you need help with from an average experienced cacher team feel free to contact us. We have helped a few newer cachers and they have ended up surpassing us in numbers lol.

Team Dredd

You can also look for any events in your area, where you will meet other geocachers socially. Check these forums in the Regional Group section, Facebook, or try Googling. Whichever method you try, I hope it pans out.

Welcome!

edit to add: Here's a link for you Ontario Geocaching Association - there's a forum to be had where you can ask some questions. You will have to sign up, I believe.

Edited by popokiiti