Nudist geocachers

Are there any other nudist geocachers out there. Do you do nude searches? I am a nudist and want to search the more remote areas of so cal nude.

Hey Jaygonude,

That would be real interesting here in W. Pa. with all the razor grass and thorns through the brush. I don't think I would want to try Caching sans clothes, not that I don't like naked :P .

Good luck,

Jeff of Barefoot One & Wench

• Upvote 1

I would give a standing ovation to those that can do this nude. There are days wearing a tank top leaves me look like a scratched up mess and I get enough hurt through my clothes through somethings that I can't imagine how not cool it would feel naked.

:yikes::o

• Funny 1

Yeah, not really an activity I'd want to try naked. What with the aforementioned thorns, etc., plus poison ivy, poison oak and the really bad giant hogweed, it might be better to restrict nude geocaching to urban locations, lol. Oh, and snake bites in desert caches...ow!

Yeah, but in a city........

Wow. In my area, just going geocaching in shorts and t-shirts is risky. Too many thorns and branches.

Yea.. one time I went across a river in an intertube and when I got to the island, I got nothing but shoes and short on and have to fight a zillion blackberry vines! I didnt find the cache and I was all mess up for a week! OUCH!

Wow. In my area, just going geocaching in shorts and t-shirts is risky. Too many thorns and branches.

Yea.. one time I went across a river in an intertube and when I got to the island, I got nothing but shoes and short on and have to fight a zillion blackberry vines! I didnt find the cache and I was all mess up for a week! OUCH!

I've had plenty of DNF's like that. And the next guy that comes along finds it right away. What.....?

You just need to get used to it. Cody Lundin, from Dual Survivors TV show. No shoes. Or, almost never:

Cody's shoes:

D2B6DF2F85521CD3924BD1_Large.jpg

Does he wear shoes in snow? I went to college with a kid that would wear sandals all winter long (in Wisconsin, with NO socks!) I still see him some times when I am coaching skiing because he will come out to the hill to take pics of the racers and there he will be on the hill with sandals on. :rolleyes: I remember his feet were pretty tough but not like Cody's. Wow.

If that's what bare feet end up like...what could happen to other "bits?"

I get scratched through clothes, jeans included, so I suppose one would have to choose nude caching areas very carefully. I didn't have the guts to go topless on a beach where it was quite acceptable, so I can't imagine me caching in the buff. All power to those who do though.

You'd be much more likely to run into another "trail user" on urban caches. :laughing: :laughing:

Since when were there trails in urban areas?

Check out a few of my caches. :rolleyes:

Maybe not where you live, but lots of opportunities where I live if you are willing to explore.

Interesting stuff. I imagine it would feel pretty awesome, but I can't imagine ever actually doing it. Hope you find what your looking for!

Try it you'll like it!I just thought I would try to incorporate my lifestyle in an brand new hobby.Many caches I have seen on the map are off the beaten path so I'll give it a whirl. Maybe dressed sometimes,nude others. Jay

• Funny 1

You just need to get used to it. Cody Lundin, from Dual Survivors TV show. No shoes. Or, almost never:

Cody's shoes:

Does he wear shoes in snow? I went to college with a kid that would wear sandals all winter long (in Wisconsin, with NO socks!) I still see him some times when I am coaching skiing because he will come out to the hill to take pics of the racers and there he will be on the hill with sandals on. :rolleyes: I remember his feet were pretty tough but not like Cody's. Wow.

In super cold snow he wears socks, no shoes.

Cody's shoes:

I wear sandals much of the winter here if I can get away with it (days when the snow is plowed etc.). My feet aren't that bad either. But I usually only barefoot around the house and my own yard and hte occasional parking lot out caching. I love being barefoot.

I'd probably cache without clothes too if I wasn't worried about PI or bug bites in places I don't really want bug bites. As well as getting cut up by thorns and nasty things like that.

Urban caches would be the safest to go nude in. I couldn't imagine hitting any trails in the forest without clothes. What if I ran into another trail user?

Running into another trail user is interesting. You not only have to explain why you are nude, but you also have to explain geocaching to them.

Once we had a runner pass us on the trail while we were getting pictures with the cache. A few minutes later he came back. His curiosity got to him and he had to know what we were doing. I had to explain both geocaching and Nudecacher.

In actuality, when geocaching you don't spend much time in an area and geocaches are hidden so that they aren't exposed to regular people in the area, so encounters are rare.

Gary

aka Nudecacher

• Upvote 1
  • Funny 1
You'd be much more likely to run into another "trail user" on urban caches. :laughing: :laughing:

Since when were there trails in urban areas?

Check out a few of my caches. :rolleyes:

Maybe not where you live, but lots of opportunities where I live if you are willing to explore.

I've posted my picture with the cache in WRASTRO's driveway.

Gary

aka Nudecacher

• Funny 1