online order problem

I was wondering if anyone else had a problem with this company online. On March 28th I placed an order with cachingcontainers.com. That same day I received a confirmation email which said my payment via credit card was okayed and I would receive another email when the order was ready to ship. Two weeks later I replied to that email asking about the status of my order. I got no reply. Over the next week I sent three more emails to that address and another I found on their site. No replies to any of my emails. I even enclosed an alternate email for myself. Then I called the phone number on the website. No human answered so I had to leave a message. Twice more I did this. No replies to any inquiries. It is almost six weeks now and I have contacted my credit card company to see if I can get my money back. It is in dispute right now and unresolved. I was just wondering if anyone has ordered from them recently.

Other people have had issues with them. As far as I know, everybody has received their order, even I'd it was a long wait. They too have had no communication.

I've ordered from them before as well, and it did take a long time. As in ordered a custom TB decal from California the same day and it arrived 2 weeks before my stuff from cachingcontainers.

They are a legitimate (though not very good) business and I have no doubt you will (or would have had you not went through with the dispute) eventually get your stuff. As for when, well that the common problem.

Edited by T.D.M.22