CO of Events - do they get credit for attending?

MMaru

Just a quick question - and I'll be honest, this is for my own selfish purposes, cause MMaru wants her souvenir! - do the people who set up events get credit for attending? Specifically, I was going to host a Pi Day event since the nearest one to me is over an hour away and I have some clashing commitments for the time period that day. If I host the event, and obviously I will be there, will I still get the souvenir for it? Or do they not get credited to COs?

Depends. Will you be there? (I have hosted an event without being there, and I helped with an event when the host wasn't there) Will you log the event as attended?

The host logging an event isn't quite the same as logging your own cache. You already know where the cache is, so you can't find it. But your experience at an event is pretty much the same as host or attendee. Except as host you have a bit more work to do. So as long as you log it, you'll get any souvenirs for that day.