Calendar of future events

One-O-7

Is there a place where I can see future events details? I checked the events calendar and I can see that there are events next Saturday and Sunday in Pennsylvania and I would like to attend one of those for the badge souvenir. But I want to see where they are and what type of event it is. Can I see that somewhere now? How? Thank you!!! :D

Is there a place where I can see future events details? I checked the events calendar and I can see that there are events next Saturday and Sunday in Pennsylvania and I would like to attend one of those for the badge souvenir. But I want to see where they are and what type of event it is. Can I see that somewhere now? How? Thank you!!! :D

Go to the Event's cache listing, and read it like any other geocache listing.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx?state_id=39

CITO events are different than "regular" events, and will earn a different souvenir.

Or go to the page of cache that you have found, and click the geocaching map to see if there are events nearby.

And once you've earned the 6 souvenir types, don't forget to go to your trophy case to unlock the 7th one.

https://www.geocaching.com/myaccount/sevensouvenirs?utm_source=homepage&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=7SofA

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol

When you open the calendar, it shows the current day's events. Click on the date (number) at the top of the day you are interested in. The list now shows that day's events. Scroll down until you get to the state(s) you are interested in. You can change months by clicking the arrows at the sides of the month bar. Be aware events are often listed only 2 or 3 weeks in advance.

As a premium member, you can set up a notification when events are published up to 50 miles from your home location.