Just hidden my FIRST TWO GC

Ahhh cheers for your replies guys.

It was PUBLISHED yesterday at 18.50 and then FTF at 19.07 - Impossible I thought, so unable to rest, I headed on out to it and to be totally fair - It HAD been found and signed. Love it.

I am now officially addicted and will be posting more - what is happening to my life?!

Haha

Laters guys.

Steve

I almost never loose sleep even over very major issues in my life. However, when waiting for a cache to get published, I usually loose sleep, worrying that someone beat me to hide at that spot, or that it is too close to the final of a puzzle or multi, or maybe the reviewer will find a guideline violation that I missed, etc.

Strange.

I hid and submitted a cache 5 days ago and it hasn't been reviewed. I know they say wait for a week but I am curious, how long have you guys all waited?

It's a weekend, in the summer...might be a very busy time for your reviewer and new cache submissions.

Did you receive the email from Groundspeak that confirms your cache was submitted?

Have you checked to see if your reviewer left any notes that you should respond to?

This Help Center article might be of some help:

Help Center → Hiding a Geocache → Review Process: Hiding a Geocache

1.4. My geocache has not been reviewed

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=81

and this one:

1.7. Working With the Reviewer: Communication

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=74

B.

I hid and submitted a cache 5 days ago and it hasn't been reviewed. I know they say wait for a week but I am curious, how long have you guys all waited?

Pup Patrol has some good information.

I checked up on your cache, and you did submit it to be reviewed. But it does look like there are a lot of caches that have been submitted recently in MA, so I'm sure that your reviewer will get to reviewing your cache soon.

Pup Patrol has some good information.

I checked up on your cache, and you did submit it to be reviewed. But it does look like there are a lot of caches that have been submitted recently in MA, so I'm sure that your reviewer will get to reviewing your cache soon.

Thanks for checking. Looks like I just need to sit and wait. As described above, that's pretty hard.