Crazy geocaches

There was one here that looked like a pile of human feces. A lot of people that it was gross, but I thought it was magnificent. The CO even attached some toilet paper to make it look extra realistic AND there was a lock n lock under it.

Of course, then there's one of *my* caches. It's called 'under where'. OK, use your imagination. I thought for sure I'd be run out of town, but I wasn't and it actually has quite a few favorite points. Sickos. :blink:

http://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC4A19X_under-where

Edited by The_Incredibles_

I present to you, Hand Trap.

Placed in an abandoned building, and built by a local cacher, DSK11, for SAW and making appearances in this form at Halloween and SAW/CARMH. The cache itself is a micro the same colour and shape as the rubber in the syringes(no needles) and there are 2 decoys.

Yes the event is SAW- Southern Alberta Weekend. There are also power trails place by a group called Power Saw, with names like Chainsaw, and Buzzsaw. Wonder where he got the idea for this? Anyway except for the mentioned events it is in another form- too cool to chance at it going missing during the other 360 days.

Edited by T.D.M.22

There was one here that looked like a pile of human feces. A lot of people that it was gross, but I thought it was magnificent. The CO even attached some toilet paper to make it look extra realistic AND there was a lock n lock under it.

Of course, then there's one of *my* caches. It's called 'under where'. OK, use your imagination. I thought for sure I'd be run out of town, but I wasn't and it actually has quite a few favorite points. Sickos. :blink:

Think I just got what the cache is / is attached to :D

Think I just got what the cache is / is attached to :D

:anibad: