Grab Geocoins (Greece)

SerZ

There are almost no geocoins left in Greece, after the summer geocachers vacations. Is anyone interesed to send geocoins and/or TB's in Greece. If Yes pls send me an email via my geocaching profile. Thx

I garatee that all coins and TB's sent in Greece will be distributed in cache primarly in Athens but will travel quickly due to growing geocaching activity in Greece.

SerZ

There are almost no geocoins left in Greece, after the summer geocachers vacations. Is anyone interesed to send geocoins and/or TB's in Greece. If Yes pls send me an email via my geocaching profile. Thx

I garatee that all coins and TB's sent in Greece will be distributed in cache primarly in Athens but will travel quickly due to growing geocaching activity in Greece.

SerZ

Will you cover the shipping charges to get them to you?

Ok, the first Geocoins/Tb are traveling to Greece from the Netherlands.

Thanks Sivota,

I offered to help, but you ignored my post. :(

I apologies, I apparently didn't notice the reply. Please contact me directly via email.

No. I would rather reply here in public where you posted the topic. If I were to send trackables I would expect you to pay shipping.

Thanks Sivota,

I apologies, I apparently didn't notice the reply. Please contact me directly via email.

No. I would rather reply here in public where you posted the topic. If I were to send trackables I would expect you to pay shipping.

Ok, I do not want to get trackables for myself, I do not indent to keep them. I'm offering the possibility to fellow geocachers to be able to give a "giant leap" to their geocoins/TBs.

I have the ability to buy trakables for myself online easily and cheap, as I have already done (and will also do this week), but those are Greek ones. We would really like to have trackables from all over the world continuing their travel in Greece.

I do not expect anyone to send anything unless they want to. I do not expect you to send anything unless you want to.

thanks,

P.S.: in order to avoid misunderstandings, all trackables should be activated.

Thanks Sivota,

Ok, I do not want to get trackables for myself, I do not indent to keep them. I'm offering the possibility to fellow geocachers to be able to give a "giant leap" to their geocoins/TBs.

I have the ability to buy trakables for myself online easily and cheap, as I have already done (and will also do this week), but those are Greek ones. We would really like to have trackables from all over the world continuing their travel in Greece.

I do not expect anyone to send anything unless they want to. I do not expect you to send anything unless you want to.

thanks,

I thought you were saying that there were no trackables left in the local cachers and that you wanted people to send them to you to distribut in local caches.

I would not mind sending you a few geocoins, but overseas shipping is costly, and it was your request for trackables.

Here in the US trackables placed in vacation resort areas disappear quickly. I don't think resort areas are the best places to drop trackables. Maybe that is not the case in Greece?

Thanks Sivota,

thanks,

I thought you were saying that there were no trackables left in the local cachers and that you wanted people to send them to you to distribut in local caches.

I would not mind sending you a few geocoins, but overseas shipping is costly, and it was your request for trackables.

Here in the US trackables placed in vacation resort areas disappear quickly. I don't think resort areas are the best places to drop trackables. Maybe that is not the case in Greece?

I do not intend to distribute the coins/tbs in tourist areas, but withing the Greek geocaching community in order to have a nice spread. I was also thinking of having an event where all remaining trackables in Athens could be gathered and redistributed in order to have a nice a quick spread.