How To Log An Event Cache

MissJenn

My pet peeve on event cache pages: For weeks following a big event, the page gets cluttered with logs that say "bug drop" as people log bugs that they "saw" at the event, and then need to return them to the cache page for the next person. You have to scroll WAY down before you even get to the stories about the event, which is what I was interested in reading.

Y'know, you can delete those "bug drop" logs once you've entered them. The bug still stays on the page.

Hiya Polgara.

:P

you are not alone - This is directed to lots and lots of people who log an event cache with the date they happen to be at the computer.

There are so many "sinners" that I could have posted this in the Geocaching Forum but I didn't because I don't usually attend events that far away from home so I can't get peeved by Idahoans - or whoever - who log in with the wrong date.

You know I love ya anyways.

Hiya Polgara.

you are not alone - This is directed to lots and lots of people who log an event cache with the date they happen to be at the computer.

There are so many "sinners" that I could have posted this in the Geocaching Forum but I didn't because I don't usually attend events that far away from home so I can't get peeved by Idahoans - or whoever - who log in with the wrong date.

Hey Miss Jenn,

What about logging travel bugs, you only saw! Is that a pet peve too? B):PB)

HEADS UP! PLUNGER COMING YOUR WAY!

ps_plunger_balance.sized.jpg

Edited by avroair
Hiya Polgara.

HAH!

Forgive me for I have "sinned"... and get me a yuengling while you're at it, I heard DeskJocky's buyin. :P

Forgive me for I have "sinned"... and get me a yuengling while you're at it, I heard DeskJocky's buyin. :lol:

ACK!

They "Y" word!

We can not buy Yuengling here and CT. And for a Pennsytucky transplant and a Joisey boy; that's a major problem. I haven't even been able to find a recipe to brew my own.

Forgive me for I have "sinned"... and get me a yuengling while you're at it, I heard DeskJocky's buyin.  :lol:

ACK!

They "Y" word!

We can not buy Yuengling here and CT. And for a Pennsytucky transplant and a Joisey boy; that's a major problem. I haven't even been able to find a recipe to brew my own.

Perhaps this cacher could help you out with a recipe...

Hiya Polgara.

:lol:

I'm guilty of this. There are many times I log the event (or cache) and forget to change the date. I'm not sure why its an issue though. I was there and I logged it, so who cares if I wrote December 4th instead of December 3rd?