The Screw Geocoin Update

Cornerstone4

didn't realize that gold ones were even made?

are there any that are available to those of use that thought we were buying the limited edition?

There were only 25 of the gold coins made, and we didn't offer them for sale. We did however post that they were being made the the older thread "How many of each were made?"

Of the 25, we are sending one to Coins&Pins because they have been such a pleasure to deal with. (Also, by giving them one, we didn't have to fight over who got the extra!) :ph34r:

Which one is the regular screw?

The one on the right is the regular one.

There is a noticable difference when they are together, (And when the silver starts to tarnish, it will be even more obvious! :ph34r: ), but if I was doing it again, I woiuld have gone with plain brass on the standard screw so the difference would be greater.

Now though, I think I should stick with the same scheme for the nuts. Otherwise, some of you obessive compulsives out there will go crazy if your screw and nut don't match! :ph34r:

Which one is the regular screw?

The one on the right is the regular one.

There is a noticable difference when they are together, (And when the silver starts to tarnish, it will be even more obvious! :ph34r: ), but if I was doing it again, I woiuld have gone with plain brass on the standard screw so the difference would be greater.

Now though, I think I should stick with the same scheme for the nuts. Otherwise, some of you obessive compulsives out there will go crazy if your screw and nut don't match! :ph34r:

I'm glad I didn't order the silver one. The regular screw is the nicest. :D

EDIT: What material is the regular screw?

Edited by Thrasher22

OK, here is the skinny.

I got as many as possible out in the mail on Wednesday evening. Those are the ones showing up now.

I had a doctor appointment and meetings all day yesterday, so I didn't get any out. I managed to get a hundred-plus out today, and I'm trying to get the rest of the US orders out tomorrow.

With the long lines for the holidays, it is murder at the post office right now. I will get as many of the international orders out on Monday as I can. I will also be contacting some of the international buyers on Monday as well. I had requested that you notify me that you were international before I invoiced you. Some of the email addresses were not obviously from overseas, so I didn't add the extra $2.00 to all of them.

As I am putting the labels on envelopes, I have found that there are way too many going overseas that didn't pay any additional fees. I will have to contact some buyers and ask for the additional payment.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Dave

Ok, here is the latest.

All domestic packages shipped by Saturday at the latest. That means most of the domestic shipments should arrive by tomorrow or Wednesday. (There is one payment that is still waiting for the check to clear at PayPal that hasn't shipped.)

It is now 12:00 noon on Monday the 12th. I am going to the post office now to mail out 42 international shipments. I spent several hours on Saturday filling out all of the forms. This will be the last of the shipments.

I have some trades that I set up that will go out today.

As for the questions in the other thread about which one is silver in the picture...

The middle screw with the coin underneath it is the silver screw.

Dave