Geocoin and Trackable Minting, Geocoin Reference, Shipping, Activating, Adopting, Shopping, Courtesy, Do's & Don't Guide To Geocoins & FAQs!

Eartha

In an effort to keep the geocoin page clean of too many pinned topics I am making this one thread to link you to the threads you've all asked to be pinned. You can link them from here and respond in them there. If we have another important thread you feel needs to be kept near the top, please send me a PM with the link and I can add it to this thread if needed. This one will be locked and pinned in place of the ones unpinned.

Thank you,

Eartha

Volunteer Groundspeak Forum Moderator

First the FAQs!!

Before you wonder to yourself "Where do I find all the information I need about geocaching and trackable items?" you can start with the Groundspeak Knowledge Book. If you can't find what you are looking for there, and have questions, try these forums. Use the search feature, because chances are, your question has been asked and answered many times. Don't be afraid to ask. We are a very helpful community here.

The following coin manufacturers are familiar with our geocoin policies and can assist you with other details. If you contact them, they can provide you with pricing and art samples.

Trackable Item Manufacturers and Resellers

The list below contains links to various Geocoin and trackable manufacturers approved by Groundspeak. If you don't see your company here please let us know.

Also, the following coin manufacturers are familiar with our geocoin policies and can assist you with other details. If you contact them, they can provide you with pricing and art samples.

www.coinsandpins.com

www.personalgeocoins.com

www.oakcoins.com

www.thecachingplace.com

www.geocoinstore.com

www.chqualitycoins.com

www.landsharkz.ca

www.k2coins.nl

www.geocoinshop.de

www.hogwildstuff.org

www.geocachingshop.de

www.geocachingshop.com

www.cachezone.de

www.3geeks.ca

www.dorkfishcoins.com

www.cacheaddict.com

www.tsunrisebey.com

www.usageocoins.com

www.geocoinshop.com

www.dwprods.com

www.ukgeocachers.co.uk

www.worldcaching.com

www.geocoin.se

www.montereycompany.com

www.mygeocoin.de

www.lillysue.com

www.geoswag.com

www.crakeproductions.com

www.geocoins.biz

www.SoCalGeocoins.com

www.directmint.com

www.spacecoastgeocachers.com

www.phdcoins.ca

www.hagglecoins.com

www.geocachingshop.nl

www.geokes.cz

www.mypersonalgeocoin.de

www.dosen-futter.com

www.gccake.cz

ftfshop.eu

www.negeocachingsupplies.co.uk

Resellers only (The approved vendors do not manufacture geocoins)

www.worldcaching.com

www.Shop4Swag.com

www.gregsonvaux.com

Sellers: To update a thread title, the fastest and best way to do this (and this is ONLY for the geocoin forums) is to click on the "REPORT" button on your first post, and tell us what your title update is. This sends the moderators a link to the correct thread, so they don't have to go look for it, and whichever moderator gets to it first can update the title. Using email for these requests might put you back a few days, if that moderator happens to be gone caching for a few days.

Team AI info page

Groundspeak Knowledge Books - Trackables Chapter

The big list of trackable coins at trackablegeocoins.wetpaint.com

How to log trackable items.

Jaybee's Geocoin Shipping Method, A Shipping Primer....

Post your coin shipping dates here.

Geocoin Purchasing Conglomerates, A list for minters

Activation Code Clearing House, Instructions on how to activate coins

Adoption Link: geocoins, bugs, caches

World Release Register. To find people willing to start your Trackables overseas and far away. And you can sign up to start them for others.

Trading courtesy, do's and don'ts

Edited by Love
Update to the Approved Vendor List
  • Upvote 1