Geocache On Mount Everest?

I just thought of this cool idea for a cache.

I've always wanted to climb Mount Everest, and I plan to do it once I finish school.

It would be really cool though if there was a geocache on the top!

Anyone know if there is one? (I doubt it) or any around there?

Would anyone reading this wanna do it?

just a thought

=harrisale+

"When someone posts a "needs maintenance" log, are you going to make the trek back up? ^_^"

This is true. Also becuse of the extrame conditions on everest i would guess it would be barried in slow or simply blow of the mountain (possibly killing a climber in the process). Hence Probably not the best idea.

Scare Force One

Climbing everest isn't a stroll in the park. You don't get a whole lot of time to search up there in the first place. If you hide it from the elements people would more than likely not find it and if you left it a little exposed, well then it would disappear shortly thereafter. People are a little slower as well and every foot placement counts. The thought is a neat one but it is simply too illogical.

Climbing everest isn't a stroll in the park. You don't get a whole lot of time to search up there in the first place. If you hide it from the elements people would more than likely not find it and if you left it a little exposed, well then it would disappear shortly thereafter. People are a little slower as well and every foot placement counts. The thought is a neat one but it is simply too illogical.

Nano MICRO Nano MICRO Nano MICRO :mad: