Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Delorme Challenge?

#1 User is offline   tianac2 

• Geocacher
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 October 2006 - 01:22 PM

I saw in several recent logs of caches in my area mention of a Delorme Challenge, and by searching the forums, I figured out what that was, but I can't seem to find the actual challenge for Washington state, I found the one for Pennsylvania...

So, was this a specific time frame thing and its over now? If not, does anyone have the link?

Thanks a bunch!

#2 User is offline   Allanon 

• Through Knowledge, Power...
  • Group: +Premium Members

Posted 01 October 2006 - 01:29 PM

The Washington Delorme Challange...

#3 User is offline   jcar 

• Geocacher

Posted 01 October 2006 - 01:39 PM

Also check out this forum thread.

#4 User is offline   The Leprechauns 

• A Frog in Hamster's Clothing
  • Group: +Charter Members

Posted 01 October 2006 - 03:26 PM

Hi there! I am one of the three co-owners of the Pennsylvania DeLorme Challenge. I found it interesting that your search turned up our version rather than the one for your home state!

You got me curious, so I checked my own progress on the Washington DeLorme Challenge. It turns out that I have 10 map grids completed. That may be the highest score for a Pennsylvanian!

So, why don't I come out and finish up the Washington version, and you take a big roadtrip and find the Pennsylvania version? :)

Whichever version you choose, it will be FUN!

#5 User is offline   blindleader 

• Prime Mumbler

Posted 03 October 2006 - 09:21 AM

View Posttianac2, on Oct 1 2006, 01:22 PM, said:

I figured out what that was, but I can't seem to find the actual challenge for Washington state, I found the one for Pennsylvania...

That's strange. a keyword search on delorme challenge returns all twenty five of the currently existing DeLorme Challenge caches. They are all linked in a public bookmark list, as well.

#6 User is offline   hydnsek 

• High on life
  • Group: +Charter Members

Posted 03 October 2006 - 09:37 AM

View Postblindleader, on Oct 3 2006, 10:21 AM, said:

View Posttianac2, on Oct 1 2006, 01:22 PM, said:

I figured out what that was, but I can't seem to find the actual challenge for Washington state, I found the one for Pennsylvania...

That's strange. a keyword search on delorme challenge returns all twenty five of the currently existing DeLorme Challenge caches. They are all linked in a public bookmark list, as well.

Wow, only three people have completed the Oregon one, and they started theirs before we did. And one of the finishers is rocketglider, a Washingtonian!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic