cache page suggestion

Annarella+Drawoh

I have a suggestion to change the cache page a bit.

I was writing a description in Danish about what information you can see on the cache page, when i realized it was very confusing! It is divided in two colums (right and left) and it looks like the differnt things are just thrown there without much concern about what to put where.

(This is not about the cache description, hints and logs, as they are fine the way they are - only the info at the top.)

How about you keep all things about the cache to the left:

name of cache, who placed it, GC number, type (traditional, multi-cache etc.), size (micro, small, etc.), difficulty/terrain, coordinates (only in HDDD° MM.mmm'), when it was placed, and in what country/state.

And then keep all things you can do to the cache to the right:

log your visit, view gallery, watch listing, ignore listing, bookmark listing, send to phone (these are already there) + see the coordinates in other formats (like UTM), print page, download waypoint

I believe that will make it much easier for especially newbies to understand all the informaion on the page.

The way it is now, if you want to see the cache type, size and difficulty (very important especialy for newbies as they probably want and easy, traditional, regular sized cache) you have to look all over the page to find this info.