New Geocoin by Bat-Bubba

Bat-Bubba

Hello All,

Just wanted to announce that I have a new coin coming out soon and it's currently on pre-order at <indirect link removed by moderator, feel free to post a direct link to the coin, storefront links are not allowed>

or to just see the picture of it, go to:

<indirect link removed by moderator, feel free to post a direct link to the coin, storefront links are not allowed>

Thanks,

Bat-Bubba

Edited by Eartha

I may tweek a few people on this one but I have to get this one out.

First let me say this is not directed at Bat-Bubba but to the coin supplier that is making a profit of anothers caching name.

I requested a trade from Bat-Bubba and this is what I got as a responce.

"Thank you for your interest in the coin. However, the coin is being sold by

a company in Germany and I'm not sure that I'm even getting any other than 1

of each metal. You see, I'm just the designer and do not own the coin. "

It appears that the coin suppliers are not making enough off of comercial coins and are now producing "personal coins" just for profit. I really seems wrong to claim it as a personal coins when it can only be bought. I guess some personal coins are not meant to be in my collection.

+++++++++++++++++++++

All that being said I would still like these in our collection but only if by trade. So if anyone gets extras and want to trade send me an email.

Team Sand Dollar

I may tweek a few people on this one but I have to get this one out.

First let me say this is not directed at Bat-Bubba but to the coin supplier that is making a profit of anothers caching name.

I requested a trade from Bat-Bubba and this is what I got as a responce.

"Thank you for your interest in the coin. However, the coin is being sold by

a company in Germany and I'm not sure that I'm even getting any other than 1

of each metal. You see, I'm just the designer and do not own the coin. "

It appears that the coin suppliers are not making enough off of comercial coins and are now producing "personal coins" just for profit. I really seems wrong to claim it as a personal coins when it can only be bought. I guess some personal coins are not meant to be in my collection.

+++++++++++++++++++++

All that being said I would still like these in our collection but only if by trade. So if anyone gets extras and want to trade send me an email.

Team Sand Dollar

Hello,

I think this was a missunderstanding with Bat-Bubba. Yes, we are selling this coin, but of course Bat-Bubba will get more than 1 coin / metal. He will get his own metal (antique nickel) and with our offer to him, we wanted to help him to realize his own personal coin.

Hello,

I think this was a missunderstanding with Bat-Bubba. Yes, we are selling this coin, but of course Bat-Bubba will get more than 1 coin / metal. He will get his own metal (antique nickel) and with our offer to him, we wanted to help him to realize his own personal coin.

My question is how many cois are being produces and how many coins is Bat-Bubba recieving.

Team Sand Dollar

I too went with geocoinshop, 25 coins for me cost me $125 plus he gets to sell all the other coins.

I think its a decent deal considering most of us dont have thousands to buy the full 250, 500 or how ever many.

If I had the money at the time, I would of gotten all of them . But 25 is better then nothing.

I too went with geocoinshop, 25 coins for me cost me $125 plus he gets to sell all the other coins.

I think its a decent deal considering most of us dont have thousands to buy the full 250, 500 or how ever many.

If I had the money at the time, I would of gotten all of them . But 25 is better then nothing.

So he makes you pay for the few coins you get even if at cost and he pockets about $1300 off the sale of your coin. I thought he was at least giving you a few coins.

At least with the geocoin store you are GIVEN 100 coins with no out of pocket cost. (This is from their page)

Team Sand Dollar

Edited by Team Sand Dollar

So he makes you pay for the few coins you get even if at cost and he pockets about $1300 off the sale of your coin. I thought he was at least giving you a few coins.

At least with the geocoin store you are GIVEN 100 coins with no out of pocket cost. (This is from their page)

Team Sand Dollar

Hello,

before shouting you should:

1. read carefully what the geocoinstore.com offers:

...30 coins for unlimited production rights

2. what they require:

....artwork must be relatively finished

3. recognice:

...we a not obliged to accept it for production...

Of corse this is a fair offer and we don't want to say it's better or worse compared to others.

But what geocoinshop.de offered to Bat-Bubba and princeshoku was just different:

We did not receive a design, we received only a concept. We made the design, went force and back with proposals through several stages trying to meet their wishes. There is no limitation in this process.

We will never stop, until our customer is happy with our design.

In addition to that, both had the chance to buy the complete series of coins for a competitive price.

Our philosophy is, to offer interested people their personal coin including doing the design for them for a relatively low price.

Thus we really do not know why you are set up.

We hope this helps to clarify things.

Best regards

Geocoinshop.de

Edited by Geocoinshop.de

any one whos curious, I would say geocoinshop is a great place. I do wish I could afford to buy some more coins of mine at the moment, but it was well worth it to have a dream realized.

Plus I can have more coins at any time minted for me.

I however did not , to my knowlage, have to sign over unlimited production rights. Considering the design is my own , And I wear a ring with the design, have paper work on the design registered for 8 years now.

:laughing:

PrinceShoko

Edited by princeshoko

I know DC has yet to sue over a tatoo, they should if there that *n*l retentive. I think as long as a coins not trackable, and not "sold" per-say theres nothing wrong with a fan making a symbol HEHE

but lets not get off topic

I ORDERED 3 batbubba black nickel coins!

Edited by princeshoko

I know DC has yet to sue over a tatoo, they should if there that *n*l retentive. I think as long as a coins not trackable, and not "sold" per-say theres nothing wrong with a fan making a symbol HEHE

While quite true, I wouldn't want to find myself being the test case.....many years ago, DC sued a rival company that had been around longer, had a character similar to DC's flagship character, had had that character longer, and won. DC claimed that the older character, (not theirs) violated DC's copyright and trademark. But it would be a cool coin.....

BOT, I'm probably gonna pass on this one. Nothing wrong with it. Just not interested.

I think I've lost the nicer part....Santa is going to give me coal :D .

Hey,

A coal geocoin, for all those people who have not been nice, feel free to produce it and send me thirty :D:D

PS

I think your nice TSD :D

Edited to add that my post is a day late and a dollar short, maybe next Christmas

Edited by prntr1